Monday 1 December 2008

Ernest’s letter to the police

Dear gentlemen:

My name is Ernest Molai and I am a teacher at the school of Katsana but it doesn’t matter now !

I am writting to you because I am very worried about my son, Thobiso, who vanished yesterday evening. He is just eleven years old, although he looks like nine.

In the beginning, I did not attach importance to it because Thobiso enjoys wandering through the mountains watching nature. He used to do it after classroom, but he had never been out until midnight. However, yesterday he didn’t come back home.

I have been looking for him all night long in the places where he used to go. Unfortunately I have not been able to meet him anywhere. I only hope that he will be fine. I do not know what I must think about it. I am afraid something terrible might have happened to him.

I would be grateful if you could help me to find my son !

Yours faithfully,

Ernest Molai

No comments: