Sunday 14 December 2008

How Mma Ramotswe knew who was the kidnapper

After the police had finished interviewing the suspects, Mma Ramotswe, working in collaboration with them, studied all the details of the recordings. She told me that one testimony was not trustworthy and she wanted to think a little about it. Of course, she didn’t explain me anything and a beautiful Friday morning, she appeared with my son in Katsana Scool. I couldn’t believe it! My son was with me again! I could hold Thobiso in my arms again! Afterwards, we were to look for Grace and when she saw him she was incredibly happy.
Two days later, when all the family was more calmed, Mma Ramotswe came to my house and she explained me who the kidnapper was and where he was found. The witchdoctor’s testimony didn’t sound reliable and she started to look for any evidence that could incriminate him. She never told me how she know it, but my son was about to be sacrificed in order to get muti, a specific medicine made of child’s bones.
How she knew it would be her professional secret but what I know is my son is with the family again and he is now safe and sound. Thank you very much, Mma Ramotswe. Molai family will never forget this.


Since Thobiso has come back home, it is the greatest day of our lives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone sorry I have been away for so long but so much has been going on and no time to post. I moved to New Orleans the first week of July and my feet hit the ground running. I have been working on my old house in Florida for the last few weeks and I am exhausted after successfully getting a loan from Mr Pedro and his loan firm at 3% rate to help finish my house ! So no time to work out, no time to eat right etc.....I so want my life back and I am so proud of what Mr Pedro did to me by helping me with a loan. I am going to leave Mr Pedro email here so anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on ...pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp text...+18632310632. Hopefully I can get my life back on track. Miss you guys hope to back on soon.